Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here, too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For” and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
What You’ll Do
Here you'll have the opportunity to set existing customers free to do great work by matching additional products to their current setup. We love helping customers increase the value they get from BambooHR, so we focus on selling the right product to the right customer, and always going to extra mile to strengthen the relationship with each person we meet. This team is the perfect blend of customer service and sales, and as an added bonus, you’ll also have the opportunity to collaborate with a top-notch team of great people who are constantly pulling together to help one another succeed!
Here's what your day-to-day will look like:
- Respond quickly to customer inquiries and proactively reach out at proper milestones
- Help create and explain value that additional services could provide for each customer
- Stay organized and efficient to effectively manage a revolving pipeline of 60-80 customer sales opportunities
- Conduct demonstrations to show customers various products and services
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Consistently measure and improve your lead to close ratio, persistence, call quality, and customer satisfaction scores
- Coordinate with other customer-facing teams to ensure that each customer who comes to Expansion is taken care of
- Be present and engaged full-time, Monday-Friday from 8 am - 5 pm (no nights or weekends, hooray!)
What You'll Need to Get the Job Done
- 1-2 years experience in sales or customer success
- Effective collaboration and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate the value of additional products via online demos, phone, and email communication
- Engage and communicate with customers in a positive and approachable way
- You live within the state of Utah and within commuting distance of our office
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- You’re highly motivated and self-driven
- You have a positive attitude (training, resiliency, appreciate the growth from adversity)
- You are highly team-oriented and focus on the success of your peers as well as yourself
- You are coachable and have proven ability to take feedback and implement it
What You'll Love About Us
Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to a personal financial planner, and both legal and life insurance.
- Financial Peace University. We pay for a one year subscription and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
- Give back. Get paid to give your time to the community: ask us about this!
- Educational Benefits. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses.
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.