Our mission is simple: We want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For” and we're proud of our team for creating software that makes an impact in the lives of HR pros and employees all over the world.
What You'll Do
A company’s culture expands across everyone who comes in contact with it and we want each person who interacts with BambooHR ( including employees, candidates, and visitors) to experience the award-winning culture we’ve worked to build. As the Front Desk Administrator at BambooHR you will play a key role in that effort. You’ll be the first face people see when they come in the door and will be instrumental in ensuring that BambooHR is a positive, safe and efficient place to work.
- Consistently be available at the front desk and manage the front area of the building, including receiving packages, processing mail, and notifying the recipient of their arrival
- Greet office visitors, ensuring they check in and confirming that they get to the person or place they need to go
- Preserve the security of the building by ensuring that each employee scans their badge each time they enter the building and issue temporary employee badges when needed
- Support facilities management projects and needs (ensuring meeting rooms are organized and the offices are presentable)
- Be there for new Bambooligans’ first days (every Monday morning) to greet, give out IT packages, and give an office tour
- Partner with Executive Assistants on in-office visits to ensure external guests are taken care of (room set-up, ordering lunch, etc.)
- Complete general administrative tasks for the company
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Ability to work in office at our Lindon, UT buildings 8:30am-5:00 pm MDT Monday through Friday (hours may shift slightly due to particular job duties)
- You’re a people person in every sense of the phrase and you’re able to communicate well with various personalities
- You can concentrate well amidst distraction - you know how to balance friendliness and focus and being engaged in conversation with coworkers while completing tasks at hand
- Punctuality is your forte and you can be counted on to be on time, every time
- You’re proficient with all Google programs including Google Forms, Drive, Sheets/Excel, Chats, Slides, etc.
- You’re able to be both kind and firm in upholding policies and procedures as well as efficiently convey the why behind them as necessary
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You are able to handle confidential information with discretion and grace
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- Crucial conversations don’t scare you off and you’re able to have open dialogue and communicate clearly
- Your attention to detail is off the charts and cleanliness and organization come incredibly naturally to you
- You’re a flexible problem solver who is able to maintain patience, kindness and approachability
- Being proactive is one of your strong suits! You enjoy thinking ahead and improving the way things are done
- When it comes to many tasks and very little time, you’re able to calmly prioritize efficiently
- You have a drive for results and enjoy task completion
- You are humble and adaptable - a team player all around!
What You'll Love About Us
Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to a personal financial planner, and both legal and life insurance.
- Financial Peace University. We pay for a one year subscription and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
- Give back. Get paid to give your time to the community: ask us about this!
- Educational Benefits. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses.
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.