Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For” and we're proud of our team for creating software that makes an impact in the lives of HR pros and employees all over the world.
What You'll Do
As a Manager in Customer Experience Operations at BambooHR, you have the chance to be a part of an industry-leading department in SaaS CX Operations. In CX Operations at BambooHR, we are dedicated to the continuous improvement of the BambooHR customer journey. We deliver scalable process design & systems management to accelerate our mission of setting people free to do great work. In this role, you will act as a strategic partner to the functional area of Customer Onboarding and Implementation and have a direct impact on one of the most crucial touchpoints in our customer journey. You will lead and develop your team of CX Operations professionals in progressing towards their own career goals by honing several key skills including empathy-driven project management, experience-driven process design, agile/scrum development & delivery, and data analytics & BI. You will serve as a senior thought leader to leadership in Customer Onboarding & Implementation, leveraging best practices and emerging business models for optimizing operations, and recommending strategic improvements. Some specific responsibilities include the following:
- Provide leadership, supervision, guidance, and support to your team of CX Operations professionals.
- Evaluate team member performance and design improvement and career development plans.
- Efficiently manage team workloads ensuring balanced project teams across all operational time intervals.
- Collaborate with Finance and Data teams to manage Customer Onboarding & Implementation KPIs, including implementations, churn, and implementation satisfaction. Drive rigor towards predictive analytics and proactive intelligence.
- Manage team financial forecasting and business planning with a focus on optimizing OPEX.
- Manage the development of change and risk mitigation plans in support of transformation projects in Customer Onboarding & Implementation.
- Serve as a senior operational partner to the Director of Customer Onboarding, driving long-term strategy and business planning as well as the prioritization and execution of OKRs, MBRs, and continuous improvement initiatives.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 6+ years of relevant experience in operations, customer service, project management, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, or related field
- Above all, you consider yourself a leader first - both by experience, but also by your genuine interest in the personal growth and career development of your team
- Cross-functional project management is something that you have mastered both directly and indirectly
- You have exceptional process design and improvement skills and consider it one of your top strengths
- You have advanced knowledge of CX technical systems such as Gainsight, Salesforce, PowerBI, and Tableau
- Business intelligence and gathering insights from data comes naturally to you as a part of your advanced data analytics skills
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- You have strong Lean Six Sigma knowledge and skills and enjoy teaching its principles to others
- Empathy for stakeholders and customers comes naturally to you, and you seek to understand in those sticky situations
- You are considered a subject matter expert of Agile and Scrum development and delivery methodologies by your peers
- People often call you out for your strong communication and collaboration skills!
- No matter how much knowledge you obtain, you will always have a love of learning and developing new skills and consider yourself a forever learner!
- You have the ability to inspire, coach, and motivate and consider it a skill that is crucial your success as a leader
- Your experience in operations has included change management initiatives as well as risk management planning and mitigation
What You'll Love About Us
Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to a personal financial planner, and both legal and life insurance.
- Financial Peace University. We pay for the class and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
- Give back. Get paid to give your time to the community: ask us about this!
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.