Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For,” and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
What You'll Do
Looking to work on an award-winning product with some of the best developers the market has to offer? Looking for a role where you can engineer and architect a product but still have a life outside of that? Well, keep reading. As a Front End Architect at BambooHR you will work with an exceptional team of talented individuals who live and breathe our Bamboo Values. Although writing code is part of this role, it goes beyond just that. You will have many additional responsibilities such as:
- Defining architectural changes that can be implemented incrementally, while minimizing risk
- Defining advancements in architecture that roll the software in the right direction
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to determine architectural priorities
- Building, fixing and improving code, especially high-value code
- Training team members on basic practices, new techniques, and past mistakes
- Helping the team to be able to build code with confidence
What We’ll Love About You
- At least 10 years of engineering experience with at least 7 of those years having been in software architecture
- Some sort of degree or certification in development
- Experience with Webpack or equivalent building system
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to tactfully and effectively give and receive concrete feedback
- Experience with other UI paradigms such as mobile or desktop applications
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class, and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.